Better to have loved and lost, than not to have loved at all.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca
1 2 3
- First/Last name:
- Fredrick Gerry , 26
- Type of Relationship:
- for romance, for serious long-term relationship
- Jamhuri ya Muungano wa Tanzania
- Sign of the Zodiac:
- ♑ Capricorn
- About me:
I’m a man with respect, care and faith, always looking forward i would like to have a girl with ambition toward the future.
- travelling, swimming, going out
- Body type:
- Average 5'5" (166cm), 145 lbs (66kg)
- Animals/Pets, Arts/Crafts, Baseball/Softball, Boxing/Wrestling, Computers/Internet, Cooking, Dancing, Food and Wine, Football/Soccer/Rugby, Golf, Mountaineering, Movies/Cinema, Museums/Galleries, Music - Alternative, Music - Blues/Jazz, Music - New Age, Music - Pop/R&B, Music - Rock, Music - World, Sports (Watching), Volleyball/Basketball
- Seeking a:
- [Add To Buddy List]
- [Send personal message]
A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.
ἐντολὴν καινὴν δίδωμι ὑμῖν, ἵνα ἀγαπᾶτε ἀλλήλους·; καθὼς ἠγάπησα ὑμᾶς ἵνα καὶ ὑμεῖς ἀγαπᾶτε ἀλλήλους. ἐν τούτω̣ γνώσονται πάντες ὅτι ἐμοὶ μαθηταί ἐστε ἐὰν ἀγάπην ἔχητε ἐν ἀλλήλοις
If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.
eί τις έρχεται πρός με και ου μισει τον πατέρα εαυτοũ και την μητέρα, και την γυναικα και τα τέκνα και τους αδελφους και τας αδελφάς έτι τε και την ψυχην εαυτοũ, ου δύναται είναί μου μαθητής
And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.
όστις ου βαστάζει τον σταυρον εαυτοũ και έρχεται οπίσω μου ου δύναται είναί μου μαθητής
So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.
πας εξ υμων ος ουκ αποτάσσεται πασιν τοις εαυτοũ υπάρχουσιν ου δύναται είναί μου μαθητής